Tuesday, March 22, 2011

REFLECTION - AN AMERICAN ARTIFACT


I learned that artifact is a man-made object representing a culture. It helps us to reveal important details about how people in a culture lived. I wrote about Television which has had a tremendous impact on American society.  Television has literally changed how people live their lives today in America. Americans are totally dependent on TV for relaxation, for companionship, or just to ward off boredom.
As a writer I thought I am still a long way to go in writing an impressive essay, but I have tried my level best to follow the writing process. I have to still learn to arrange the ideas I get while writing the essay. I still have the feeling that I don’t have enough to say about the topic.  Hopefully as I progress in the course I will learn to work on these issues

No comments:

Post a Comment